Looking to complete a Diploma of Project Management?
Are you looking to complete a Diploma of Project Management?
We Introduce to you our Diploma of Project Management BSB50820.
The Diploma of Project Management has been developed and tailored for people who are looking to step into a Project Manager’s role or looking to build on their existing knowledge and skills as an emerging Project Manager.
We have access to Government Funding that may reduce the course fee to only
$510.00 per eligible student.
Please select a time or call us anytime.
The Diploma of Project Management will give you the knowledge, skills and confidence to lead and manage a project and a project team.
- Online Learning
- RPL Available
- Enrol Anytime
- Potential Funding
- Online Facilitator
- Online Mentor
- Live Chat
- Video & Written Resources
DIPLOMA OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT BSB50820
The Diploma of Project Management qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge.
If you are a new Project Manager, an emerging Project Manager, or are looking to step up into a Project Manager’s role, and you are looking to grow and develop your project management skills to be contemporary and best practice, then this course is for you.
This course will provide you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to lead and manage a project and a project team.
Career & Job Opportunities
This qualification sits between a Certificate IV of Project Management and an undergraduate degree.
A successfully completed Diploma of Leadership and Management will gain a year’s credit from a related bachelor’s degree at most Australian Universities.
Benefits of this course
- You will develop the skills to work confidently and autonomously to lead a small or medium sized project as the Project Manager, or as a project lead in a large-sized project
- You will gain an understanding of best practice project management practice, methodologies and techniques and how to apply them as a project manager
- You will develop important project management skills, such as managing a project scope, managing the project timelines, managing the project quality, managing the project costs, managing the communication and consultation with stakeholders and managing the project risks, all which are essential requirements for being an effective project manager
- You will develop the high-level people and technical skills required to lead project teams and stakeholders
- You will be able to approach everyday work challenges with the confidence that you know the contemporary and best practice to handle them
- You will develop a leadership and management skill set that is transferable to other parts of your professional career and personal life
- You will build important lifelong learning skills that will guide you through your professional career
- A Diploma of Project Management lets others know about your ability to lead and manage projects
Subjects & Units
Total number of units = 12
BSBPMG530 Manage project scope
BSBPMG531 Manage project time
BSBPMG532 Manage project quality
BSBPMG533 Manage project cost
BSBPMG534 Manage project human resources
BSBPMG535 Manage project information and communication
BSBPMG536 Manage project risk
BSBPMG540 Manage project integration
BSBPMG538 Manage project stakeholder engagement
BSBSTR502 Facilitate continuous improvement
BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
BSBTWK503 Manage meetings
Self-paced learning with regular ongoing support. Hard copy resources or online learning options are available depending on your learning preference.
For Workplace Groups
A calendar of face to face workshops will be developed in consultation with corporate clients
Participants will have unlimited support from our team of dedicated trainers and administration staff for the duration of the program.
Participants will be required to reflect on the topics covered and how they apply to their current work practices. They are also encouraged to discuss the topics with their supervisor and colleagues to gain a broader understanding.
As a formal component of the program, each participant will be assessed to make sure they meet the requirements of the qualification. Assessment formats include:
Skills recognition (RPL) – allows participants to gain credit for skills and knowledge you already have
Knowledge questions – written questions to demonstrate the essential knowledge requirements outlined in the unit of competency
Performance tasks – a series of observable tasks to demonstrate the practical skill requirements outlined in the unit of competency
Approximately 12 months.
Depending on your current level of experience, course work can take up to 10 hours per week.
Learners can commence at anytime.
To participate in this program, participants must have either:
- A project they would like to initiate as part of this program
- A project they are currently working on.
Once you enrol, our team will arrange a meeting to discuss your needs and goals.
Please ensure that you have a computer, access to the Internet and a smart phone with video, web cam.
You may be eligible for recognition of prior learning and we can discuss your qualifications and experience when we initially meet.
Great news is that Certificates are usually issued within 2 weeks of completion.